verse

"God places the solitary in families and gives the desolate a home in which to dwell" Psalm 68:6

Friday, September 24, 2010

A few things

A few things today.

First, we've moved the blog to blogspot. A few more features and easier to work with. So, please follow us here or subscribe to RSS feed. We'd love for you to link to us, too! More awareness can mean more prayers, which these children need desperately, and ultimately means real concrete change in lives.

Good news! Our homestudy is on a desk in our agency's office!! Now, we are in our first opportunity to wait. My first impulse is to ask everyone for prayers that our agency will move at lightning speed, recognize the urgency in my heart, and get a copy to us in 2 minutes so I can mail the packet I already have prepared to USCIS . . . so I can wait on them? No, I'm asking instead that you pray for me to be patient, to trust God's timing, to rest in His provision for my children. I know today is just the beginning of learning this lesson through our journey. Pray that I will learn well everything God desires to teach me.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment