verse

"God places the solitary in families and gives the desolate a home in which to dwell" Psalm 68:6

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sneak peek ;)

This Saturday a new collection of hair accessories I've designed will debut at the Covenant Christian Academy Fall Festival! I'm very excited about it, because they scream "fall" to me and the falling leaves outside have inspired me to wear one most days this week. So you can be excited, too, I thought I would give you a tiny sneak peek (in blurred iphone fashion) of what's in store . . .






This weekend, all our bows, head bands, pins, and clips will be available for any donation to our adoption fund!!! If there are any left, I'll have details here on Monday about how you can get one. Monday afternoon, righ after we return from our USCIS fingerprints!!!

See you Saturday, at CCA from 10-3 on the field! CCA is located on hwy 20 between Grayson and Loganville.

1 comment:

  1. oooh fabulous! I can't wait to see what you have! I'm going to let my friend know about your sale as well...she's really into headbands for her little Ethiopian princess!

    ReplyDelete