verse

"God places the solitary in families and gives the desolate a home in which to dwell" Psalm 68:6

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Praying . . .


Our God is so good

He changed this sweet girl's heart

He gave our girl a desire to live in America and in our family

He has prepared the way, day by day, since January

On Sunday, I'll get on a plane. With a form required by the embassy. A form that she has to have to be allowed into this country. A form I don't have yet.

Today, I overheard Anthony "reading" aloud from his Bible.
"God is always there, because God never leaves us."
he is learning, as I am learning.

Would you pray with us? Fervently?
for SEVIS to complete what is needed for our form to be available
for Rob and I to trust in God's promises and character
for our faith to be strengthened

for Jacqueline to be in her biggest sister's arms soon

No comments:

Post a Comment